CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

I'M ON THE DARK SIDE NOW


No more 20's for me. Yesterday, October 2, was my 30th birthday. I had a wonderful day with my kids and husband. For once I gave myself a day off, no dishes, no cleaning. I spent my time scrapbooking. Hakan was really excited that it was my birthday. He wrapped some of his books and toys and gave them to me and he even wrote MOM and HAKAN. I was so proud of him, my little boy is starting to write.
Eli loved the cake. I had a wonderful Birthday.
Hola Familia en Argentina este mensage es para ustedes:
Tuve un hermoso cumpleanos, Darren me llevo a comer y despues comimos la torta, la pase re-bien con mis hijos y marido aca ay algunas fotos de la ocasion.
Un beso Daniela.

1 comments:

Becky said...

Happy belated Birthday! That's gotta be tough having it right after Darren's. Anyway, glad to see you were able to get a new layout. It looks fabulous!