CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Making Cards is my Passion

Everybody that knows me, knows that I love Scrapbooking, but one of the things that I love to make are Cards.
I hope that this cards give you an idea, and maybe you can start making your own.
I haven't been able to do a lot of bloggin, so now I think I will start doing it more often, I been really busy with my church calling, planting my first garden, babysitting, working in the yard.
But before I can do all of this I have to be a mother, and tend to my child's needs, and they have a lot of them, at the end of the day I'm really tired but extremely happy knowing that I have the two most beautiful and loving boys.

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love your cards Daniela! I too, enjoy making cards and scrap-booking. I've run out of ideas, so I'm glad you just posted some. I may be coming back to your blog to borrow them sometime! I got Darren's announcement that he was graduating. I didn't even realize he was almost done. That's wonderful! You both must be so relieved!

Jennifer said...

Hi Daniella!!! We got a new laptop last month so now I can post comments - YEAH!!! Those cards are beautiful, you did an amazing job creating them - thanks for the ideas! We are so excited to see you guys this weekend and are so proud of Darren's accomplishment, and yours! I am so happy to hear that you hope to blog more often, hopefully that means more pics of your CUTE boys! We LOVE you guys!
See you SOON!!!
Love, Jenn